Thursday, April 19, 2007

Playing catch up...

It's been 6 days since I've posted anything here. Let's see...

We've been enjoying the fresh produce all week long. Dinners have never been so colorful or delicious! I am enjoying spending quality time in my kitchen again. I've missed my stove and my cookbooks.

Our 2 little ones got into our teen's bathroom yesterday and raided her large nail polish collection. They decided to take a lovely shade of purple and decorate their skin and hair with it. They did this in 5 minutes. I was upstairs paying 2 bills on the computer and could smell the nail polish wafting up the stairs. Sure enough...they had it scattered all around them. Thankfully only a couple small drops got on the rug and only a tiny bit got on our son's shirt (and it was an older shirt at that).

I had to use non-acetone nail polish remover to get it off their skin though. I ran a bubble bath and wiped their skin next to the tub and immediately plunged them in and washed that off too. It worked and there is no irritation or redness at all. Phew.

These kids! They are such troublemakers when they get together. I just love having two toddlers at the same time. Sheesh! LOL

Our 2 year old went potty yesterday again. She is ready to full time potty train. Every day we keep putting her on the potty and she is peeing quite a lot of the time. I can't wait until she does number two in there LOL Oh the simple joys of parenting!

I have been trying to gear my body up for a 24 hour fast but I'm craving such bad foods this week. I think I'm PMSing. I am not going to try and detox while PMSing. That would be a lethal combo for my family. They would kick me out of the home with the attitude I would surely get! ha! I think I'll wait until later in the week to attempt it.

My mother is helping me develop something new for my little business. I can't say yet what it is because it's a surprise. It's very exciting though! She is a talented lady. She drives me crazy most of the time but she is talented. Can't deny that!

Well that's about all I have to say today. I am going to get off the computer and go bake some low fat biscotti. That will be my little bit of bliss for the day.

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Following My Bliss 2007. All Rights Reserved.