Thursday, April 19, 2007

My prayers go out to the victims and families of the VT shootings this week.

I have said many a prayer for the victims and their families since I read about the horrible incident on CNN.com Monday afternoon. There are no words. I have been devouring news about this every waking moment of my days. I do some work around the house and an hour will go by and I am compelled to come read the developing story on my computer. I dream about it too. I can't get it out of my head. Why? That's what I keep asking. Why do we live in a world full of such cold heartless people? Such evil? I am trying to focus on the positives. There is so much good in this world too. The media doesn't focus on good though. They chase the bad news. It's depressing to watch. I am sorry to everyone who now has to live closely and personally with this nightmare. I pray for peace in their world. It may never come but I pray for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Following My Bliss 2007. All Rights Reserved.