Thursday, April 12, 2007

A little bliss and something not so blissful

I signed up for a company that delivers fresh organic fruits and veggies to my door. It just came this very minute. Here take a look and prepare to drool!



I can hardly wait to dive into this fresh produce tonight for dinner. My family is going to be so healthy from now on! We always ate healthy before just had too much of our meals and usually had dessert. That's going to change starting now! I feel happy today. I'm finally putting into action things I've been talking about for quite a while now.

Ok so the non-blissful part. I got a jury summons. That sucks. Plain and simple. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Oh I hate jury duty. Yay! on the produce! :)

April 14, 2007 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© Following My Bliss 2007. All Rights Reserved.